Saturday, March 04, 2006

Alphabet Exchange Collaborative Book

A group of us in the Soul Food Mail art group are going to be working on a collaborative alphabet book exchane. This is an invitation for anyone who would like to participate to join us. Below are the instructions so far.

Each participant makes an original artwork depicting their letter/s (this can be collage, drawn, whatever medium you prefer working in). This page is then colour copied the number of times equal to the number of participants. These pages will be mailed to me and I will collate them into a book.

I have decided to do an accordian style book, so all your pages will be adhered to the folds in the book. The pages need to be 6x4 and decorated on one side only.
Alphabet Swap Participants:
Heather (letter - E & P)
Megan (letter - A)
Monika
Carol
Bobbi (letter - S)
Gail (letter - C)
Winnie (letter - W)
Gwen (letter - B & G)

If you are interested in participating please let me know.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger Baskerville Hound said...

Count me in! I'd love to participate in your project

 

Post a Comment

<< Home