Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Hive of Industry

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Beehive by Carol Rowen

It is a right little hive of industry down here in my home at Carnforth.

Cupboards are being opened and sorted as I arrange all the things I will need for this mail art project. I have not been this excited since I was a young girl and had penfriends in the United States and Canada. I still have a couple of little things that they sent me, that seemed so special. Come to think of it the little fuzzy skunk brooch is special.

As I sort my things I realise I am going to have to get into 'papers' and look into buying myself a colour printer. Like a right ninny I didn't realise everyone scanned and printed their work onto nice stiff cardboards. That explains a lot. There is so much I don't know but if I start wandering around art sites that promote this sort of thing you may never see me again and Soul Food will have to function on auto pilot. Maybe it will be best if you all answer any of my questions and we learn together.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Megan Warren said...

Hi Heather
I usually have good quality colour photocopies of my work done at officeworks or worldwide online printing, it seems to enhance the artwork. they can tile the image so you get a number of images to a page. Then I adhere it to the card with Jac paper - double sided sticker paper. If you can't get it let me know as I have a bit of it and can send you some.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home