Saturday, January 14, 2006

Bags of Inspiration

Hi All

Heather shared this website with me http://www.lisavollrath.com/index.php there is a wealth of information about collage, ATC's, altered books etc. It has a How to section with clear instructions for many different techniques. (I'm tempted to try some of them, myself!)

I thought her 52 Bags of Inspiration http://www.lisavollrath.com/pages/10 was an interesting concept, and thought it may be something that we could try here.

Here's how I would invisage it would work for us. The names of those that want to participate will be put in a hat and drawn out, I will let each of you know who you are to post to, that way we are posting to different people all the time. You put together a package of ephemera, collage elements, fibres etc and post it to the recipient. The recipient then has to create something with those elements. They would need to post pics of the items they received and the finished product.

Email me if you are interested in participating.
Megan

2 Comments:

At 10:09 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Now you do have me listed for this Megan. Thanks so much for taking the role of leader here. I really appreciate it.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger SylviaK said...

Hi Megan,
I really enjoyed looking through Lisa's site. I did know about Lisa but often we don't return to some of these places often and there is lots of new work here.
a couple more good
are Teesha Moore and Arte-Zine and Artitude.
Probably if we Google for Altered Books or Journals we will find many more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home